Monday, November 22, 2010

Felica Day Caricature

Here is my Caricature of Felicia Day.
If she saw this she'd probably slap me -- I'm sorry Felicia Day! I did not give you the justice a fan like me thinks you deserve. Ha ha.

Well anyways, I saw a photo of her doing a silly face like this so I thought it would be fun to caricature her with that silly face. This is my second digital painting that was successful.

I am disappointed with he hair and boobs, here. I think if I spent more time on it I really could have made the hair neat. The colours also seem to work better together than in my previous digital painting. The skin is also a bit to grainy for my liking.

Here is a nerd tid-bit, the necklace she is wearing is from her Codex character from the Guild - A show I enjoy a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment